Set, Control Monitor-Recording Head AN/AYM-9
support fee end of Camera, Still Picture KE-59A (fig. 1-4)
and stow in base of Case, Test Set CY-7117/AYM-9.
(8) Stow all accessories in respective storage
areas of Case, Test Set CY-7117/AYM-9.
(9) Lift Camera, Still Picture KE-59A of Case, Test
If RHA's were not tested, proceed to step
Set CY-717/AYM-9 (fig. 1-4s by handles until the two
(2) Remove camera cover assembly from access
hinged supporting tubes located on bottom of Camera,
Still Picture KE-59A are free of the holes provided in
opening of the Polaroid Camera CU-5 and slide the
base of Case, Test Set CY-7117/ AYM-9. Then stow
cover assembly along the cable release to gain access
supporting tubes in the clamps provided on underside of
to the shutter speed and lens opening lvers.
(3) Unscrew cable release from the cable re- lease
Camera, Still Picture KE-59A.
(10) Lower Camera, Still Picture KE-59A of Case,
socket and remove camera cover assembly and cable
Test Set CY-7117/AYM-9 and engage four panel
(4) Pass cable release through hole in camera
fasteners (fig. 1-4 ).
(11) Screw protective caps onto all connectors of
cover assembly, separating cable release from cam- era
Simulator, Monitor Iput SM-627/AYM-9 and Case, Test
(5) Set shutter speed lever to 1/125 and lens
(12) Secure the cover to base of Case, Test Set
opening lever to f/8 (fig. 3-10).
(6) Close access door of Polaroid Camera CU-5
CY-7117/AYM-9 with seven latches.
(13) Secure Cover, Test Set C-1149/AYM-9 to
(7) Release four panel fasteners and lift Cam- era,
base of Simulator, Monitor Input SM427/AYM-9 with
Still Picture KE-59A of Case, Test Set CY- 7117/AYM-9
by handles. Lower two hinged supporting tubes located
on bottom of Camera, Still Picture KE-59A into holes
provided in base of Case, Test Set CY-7117/AYM-9 to